An incredible number of enhancements have been developed for Magento that make the web shop more user-friendly and efficient. There are countless extensions for Magento in the market but not every extension is suitable for every webshop and not all extensions are reliable.
We at BrandCrock, work only with experienced partners and reliable extensions.
Known extensions include OneStepCheckout, PostNL, Postcode.nl, Fooman Google Analytics and payment providers such as Multisafepay, DocData or Afterpay. Complex extensions for drop-shipping are also possible.
Although Magento is a complete package, any webshop can be expanded with extensions or plugins. These enhancements can improve functionality, usability and conversion. What we do is to make our patron happy by providing tailor-made, unique and individual solutions needed to grow his/her merchandize.
We install the extensions and configure them as required. We also adapt them to the design of any webshop. Extensions can cause compatibility problems with each other and updating to a newer Magento version can cause problems. This is why we always work in a test environment for adjustments and installations.
Magento modules are the logical groups or Magento extension. These modules are developed to enhance Magento software’s features. Magento modules are primarily features of Magento itself and every module is separated and extendable. A module contains themes, libraries and language packages.
BrandCrock GmbH through its experienced module developing and Software developer team deals in Open Source Magento eCommerce solutions and offer full services to merchant’s satisfaction doing on-line shop businesses.
It is necessary to understand that Magento plugin modules are separated and extendable logical groups that contain blocks, controllers, helpers and models providing business features with supporting logic for every single business. These modules are easy to understand and easy to use.
BrandCrock GmbH provide the following services:
- Addition of the new features and functions
- Implementation of any new feature in Magento (1 or 2)
- Implementation of various functions for Frontend users
- Implementation of various functions for the Backend users (Admin Panel- Merchant view)
- Extension of the functionality of existing modules
- Provision of specific “to-the-store” and “from-the-store” features
- Upgrading Magento 1.X plugin according to Magento 2.X
- Fixing issues in Magento processes and events
- Making safe Magento update (in case core files of the Magento are modified)